[RP TownTalk] Mayor Archer and the county time line

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 14:56:04 UTC 2008

Yes, let me echo Marita's thoughts. I read the mayor's post while
traveling and didn't have a chance to reply then, but wanted to.
Specifically, what I'm curious about is we often hear that PG Co.'s
permitting process is slow, bureaucratic, frustrating. My question is,
is there any reason to believe that it is significantly different in
neighboring counties? Is it really PG Co that's the problem, or this
just the way it is, what with all the various requirements and
oversight rules that naturally go into vetting applications for
permits in this day and age?