[RP TownTalk] Warning - Do not use Nate's plumbing!

Kopal Barnouin-Jha kopalb at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 01:37:50 UTC 2008

I wanted to warn everyone about Nate's plumbing.  I had them come out to
replace a hot water heater this afternoon.  Instead of just doing the work,
they ended up almost accosting me, and leaving (as I was getting close to
calling the police).

I've had a lot of work done, and do some myself, and have just never had to
deal with an outfit so very unprofessional.

I called into the office and spoke with the owner, and he just didn't seem
to care, which was really adding insult to injury.

If you are not looking for some in-your-face aggression along with your
plumbing work, do NOT use Nate's Plumbing.

Kopal