[RP TownTalk] Needed: Contractors and body shop

Nancy Augustine nya_md at verizon.net
Thu Jul 31 00:01:51 UTC 2008

I've used John's Auto Body on Madison Street. I have no basis for comparison
(amazingly, I've only needed a body shop once), but they seem fine. I'm all
about proximity; being able to walk to it takes out a lot of the hassle.
(301) 864-5500.

Just discovered they have a web site: http://www.johnsautobody.com/.  If you
cross to the east side of the the railroad tracks at Queensbury, turn right
on Lafayette, and then right again at Madison.

Nancy A.