[RP TownTalk] Burned out building at 5415 Riverdale Rd.

Vernon Archer varcher at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 13:55:35 UTC 2008

Marilyn and neighbors,

I too am VERY tired of seeing the burnout at 5415 Riverdale Road.  We at
Town Hall have made it a top priority to get the building demolished and
removed.  There are numerous county permit requirements that must be
obtained prior the land lord being "permited" to execute the demolition.  We
have pushed this process as quickly as possible.

Best wishes,

Vern

--
Vernon Archer, Mayor