[RP TownTalk] Pedestrian Safety

Kirsten barrett740 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 6 16:15:38 UTC 2008

We need this sort of operation on Belcrest road across from Prince George's Plaza metro station.  There is a pedestrian walkway before the actual intersection of Belcrest and East West Highway, but there is less than a 5% chance that cars will actually stop on any given day.  There is a sign posted and claims, in the Gazette, that this is monitored, but I have never seen any officers around.

Thanks, Kirsten