[RP TownTalk] Question

ABragg7393 at aol.com ABragg7393 at aol.com
Tue Jun 10 23:53:44 UTC 2008

Hi all,  I was thinking it would be nice to have "pet stations" around  town
to dispose of pet waste when walking your dog.  Would any of the dog
walker/owners be interested in contributing to acquiring a couple of  stations.  I
thought perhaps we could start with one at the entrance to the  park, then the
next one could be at town center, then one at the Mansion.   We could buy them
one at  time.  Perhaps one a year.  I checked  on the costs and for a complete
station with bag dispenser, steel waste  receptacle, pet sign, Lid for
receptacle,  mounting post, and bags would  cost $329.  If we had 20 pet owners
interested it could cost less than $20  for our first station.  Maybe we could do
them at 6 month intervals.   We would probably need to get permission and
cooperation from the town, but I  would like to know if there is an interest before
I pursue that.
Please let me know if you are interested in this project.
ps.  college park has one if you care to see what it would look  like.
Audrey