[RP TownTalk] CRAZY OLD COOT'S and JENNA'S COMMENTS:-)

Novicky, Marita MNovicky at som.umaryland.edu
Thu Jun 12 14:26:41 UTC 2008

Coot and Jenna: Your posts are absolutely on target:-)   These are
marvelous ideas-- to look for state and federal assistance to help our
Town employees buy homes here in Riverdale Park, and to look at
suspending taking home vehicles out-of-county.  I agree that having a
police car in the neighborhood does offer additional security, and I
encourage our Town officials and staff to look at models and
funding/incentive programs to help realize these possibilities.   After
all, these initiatives help make Riverdale Park be a green community.

Marita

-Message: 4