[RP TownTalk] 4806 Sheridan to be auctioned

Dannielle Glaros dmglaros at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 02:41:36 UTC 2008

Friends,

As you may have heard, the house at 4806 Sheridan St will be up for
auction on Wednesday, July 30th at 11am.  Please share the attached
information with anyone you know may be interested in living in this
area.  It is a sizeable house on a double lot.  The father passed
about a year ago and the son, who is in his 20's, needs to sell the
house.
Here are two links...http://www.tranzon.com/Propertydetail.aspx?
id=5931 and http://www.sloansandkenyon.com/real_estate.htm.

As far as I can tell, there may not be a minimum asking price, but I
could be wrong.  The house will probably need some renovation.  In
any case, this is a wonderful section of Riverdale Park to move to--
close to CP metro, park, bike trails, UMD M-square and more.  Plus,
wonderful neighbors with lots of young kids in the area :)  Ok,
perhaps I am a little biased.:)  In any case, please spread the word--
friends, colleagues at work, etc--so that we can find a wonderful new
family to move into our community.

Best,
Dannielle

Dannielle Glaros