[RP TownTalk] Washington Gas going door to door today

Lisa Grob lisagrob at verizon.net
Sat Mar 1 23:17:11 UTC 2008

Be aware that Washington Gas is going door to door supposedly trying to sign
people up to lock in a low rate for gas, however, what they didn’t mention
is that I think they are trying to get any PEPCO customers to switch to get
electricity from them. I have no idea the difference in rates between the
two companies but it’s seems a bit disingenuous.

Lisa

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
6:32 PM