[RP TownTalk] Hurray for Scott Ehlers!

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 20:25:15 UTC 2008

Lou, I agree it would seem logical for this to be an effect. But,
seriously, other than Franklin's exactly which liquor stores around
here offer a good wine selection? and of those, which would not be
properly termed "seedy"? My previous experience was in Tallahaseee,
Florida. The grocery stores sell beer & wine -- Publix, the closest
thing to Giant, has a pretty decent selection. And there are also
reasonably nice, clean, non-seedy liquor stores around as well (and
not so many of the seedy variety). I'm not sure what the explanatory
variables are... but we seem to have a serious market imperfection
here....

--
1st Annual Riverdale Park ArtsFest
Town Center (at the MARC)