[RP TownTalk] Hurray for Scott Ehlers!

Todd Whitehead twhitehead76 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 10 12:00:23 UTC 2008

I'm not really sure why it is exempted, but the Shoppers Food Warehouse in College Park sells beer and wine.  They have a reasonable selection.

  Todd

Alan Thompson and Sarah Wayland <twacks at his.com> wrote:
  We buy our wine at the Village Pump in College Park - not a bad
selection of wine. Corridor Wine and Liquors is really good, but
Quite Far Away (in Laurel.)

Having lived places that allow wine in the grocery stores, I can tell
you that it does not have to be all Thunderbird and Ripple. Grocery
stores aim to serve their clientele. If their clientele are buying
nicer wines, they stock them.

The wine selection at the Costco in Arlington VA is spectacular, and
I love that I am able to get a nice bottle of wine with a TV and some
toilet paper.

-Sarah

For more information about Riverdale Park, visit http://www.ci.riverdale-park.md.us