[RP TownTalk] Doctors and Dentists

c.currie at ieee.org c.currie at ieee.org
Tue Mar 11 15:58:15 UTC 2008

Sue, Dr. Michael Berard's office is at 7305 Baltimore Ave Suite 107 in the
south end of College Park (intersection with Hartwick).  Depending on where
you live, it would be a long walk or a short bus ride.

I second the endorsement of Dr. Berard.  My wife and I switched to him
after bad experiences at another local practice, and have been very happy.
Recently, the Hyattsville HOPE listserv had an extended discussion of the
merits of local GPs, and Dr. Berard's practice was enthusiastically
recommended by many respondents -- it seems that almost the whole town sees
him and likes him.

Good luck --

Chris Currie in Hyattsville

             Sue Collins
             <wheadle at yahoo
             Sent by:               TownTalk at riverdale-park.org
             towntalk-bounc                                             cc
             es at riverdale-p
             ark.org                                               Subject
                                    [RP TownTalk] Doctors and Dentists

             03/11/2008
             11:48 AM

I'd have to go along with the crowd and recommend the
Dental Group; they're very professional, plus they're
right here in town.

I'm also looking for a good GP doctors' office; a "Dr
Berard" was mentioned, does he have an office in town?
 I don't drive, so I'd like to find a good doctor
who's nearby.  (my previous GP I would NOT recommend,
but I won't go into that here)