[RP TownTalk] Kenilworth Liquor Store Application Has Been Withdrawn

bruce.wernek at mindspring.com bruce.wernek at mindspring.com
Wed Mar 12 12:11:43 UTC 2008

All

Easy eveyone.  We just won the first battle.  The withdrawal of the application is probably nothing more than posturing.  Clearly, the applicant got word of the negative sentiment in the community.  If he pressed on, all of this negative sentiment would be on the record.  By withdrawing the application, it's just between us.  He may try to sneak the application in later right under all of our noses.  This is the way the game is played.  Vernon says more or less the same thing below.

Bruce