[RP TownTalk] Grocery stores beer and wine sales

Nina Faye ns_faye at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 18 13:37:17 UTC 2008

My earlier point was that if Schneiders has Uptown bread, why can't Dumms or somewhere else near all of us and the commercial bakery?  Surely one of our local independents could cut a deal for some of the day old product, if not the fresh.  Nina

Dwight Holmes <dwightrholmes at gmail.com> wrote:  Well, it *is* a long way to Silver Spring, after all... ;-)