[RP TownTalk] Bread...

Jim Coleman jcolema3 at aol.com
Tue Mar 18 21:17:29 UTC 2008

While you're on the subject, we will also have farm raised oysters for all
of you who crave seafood also. Oysters are as much a part of this region as
bread to the French, although we've never had any riots over them. To learn
more about our new oyster rancher, here's a link:

http://www.circlecoysterranching.com

jc