[RP TownTalk] LaGrande Supermarket - Home Delivery

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 19 10:19:49 UTC 2008

I was at LaGrande Supermarket yesterday and saw a van
outside with their name on it and "free delivery."
Has anyone ever used their home delivery service?  If
so, how did you like it, were there any problems?  And
was it in fact free?  (guess in this day and age I'm a
bit skeptical of anything offered for free; it usually
comes with extra charges or "strings attached).

I'm continuing to find bargains at this store;
yesterday they had good-sized heads of romaine lettuce
at 2 for $1.00!  And last week they had large shrimp
at $7.99 a lb.  As I like to try different types of
foods, I'm glad to see that they're getting in a
fairly small but decent selection of Asian foods,
including fresh veggies, larger bottles of fish sauce,
hoisin, etc., and - oh joy! - frozen potstickers and
dumplings!

I don't know about anyone else, but I consider
LaGrande a VERY welcome addition to our community.