[RP TownTalk] Crime Reports On Line

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 20 10:19:28 UTC 2008

My guess is that the thief is part of a fencing
operation... (sorry, I couldn't resist....)

Seriously, it takes all kinds, doesn't it?  Short of
sitting out on your porch all night with a shotgun,
how in the world does one protect ones' fences?

--- Alan Thompson and Sarah Wayland <twacks at his.com>