[RP TownTalk] Bread...

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 20 10:23:49 UTC 2008

Well, barley IS a grain, so at least the people doing
the littering are getting their dietary fiber...

Actually, I'm not that big on either barley malt OR
fancy bread,; once and a while I do buy a loaf of the
"good stuff" if I'm at a store that sells it or if I'm
at the farmers' market in town.  Truth be told, to lot
of us, the "better" bread is an occasional treat, we
just can't afford it all of the time.  (In a way I
think that's good - then it's REALLY special when we
do get it)