[RP TownTalk] Bread

Nancy Mooney nbmooney1 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 20 12:31:13 UTC 2008

I make a homemade whole wheat loaf bread that many people really like.  I can't sell it since I make it in my home, so I bake for love and give it away, asking that whoever wants it would make a donation to charity*.  It's not a crusty artisan bread, but a nice sandwich and toasting bread that doesn't have any ingredients that sound scary.  I keep some of the money given to cover materials and energy expense, and the rest goes to the charities listed below.  You can contact me off line if you'd like to try it.  I also home school and work part time so am limited in how much I produce, but perhaps this would tide some of you over until you can get to your favorite bakeries.

Nancy
4811 Oglethorpe St.
*a protestant organization that is building a school in Burkina Faso, where only 9% of kids graduate high school, and respite care for people caring for disabled children

(Audrey I know I promised you a free sample but am just getting back into the baking swing after recovering from my foot surgery.)