[RP TownTalk] Walk to Empower (Breast Cancer Walk)

mary vechery vechery13 at hotmail.com
Thu May 8 13:56:00 UTC 2008

Hello Everyone.  I am sure that some of you have heard of the "Walk to Empower" (Breast Cancer) Walk this Sunday on Mother's Day.  I am sure that this form of cancer has touched most everyone whether through a friend or family member.  Myself, my grandmother survived one bout but the second eventually took her life.  I am participating in the Walk this Sunday and am gathering donations through:
http://dcwalk.y-me.org/site/TR?px=2226978&pg=personal&fr_id=1251
Nothing is required, though I have a goal of $100.  If you are so inclined, please take a look the link and the rest of my team as well.
Thanks!
Mary Vechery

Mary Vechery

PhD Candidate
University of Maryland,
Department of Mechanical Engineering
2181 Glenn L. Martin Hall (Building 88)
College Park, MD 20742

Email:  maryv at umd.edu
Alt. Email: vechery13 at hotmail.com
CellPh: (301) 760 - 8240
Office Phone: (301 - 405 - 5307)
Office Location: 2126 Glenn L. Martin Hall
Office Hours: Monday through Friday 9am to 6pm