[RP TownTalk] flooding on Taylor Road

Roland Walker walker at pobox.com
Mon May 12 15:40:58 UTC 2008

Flooding on Taylor Road ... there is none!

It seems like we always have some flooding down there after this much
rain, so I suppose the improvements the county made at the pumping
station have already made a difference.  I say "already" because I'm
not sure that they have finished the project.

If I remember right, the county put in larger culverts, expanded the
reservoir and put in those huge new pumps.  It was quite an
investment.

Driving by this morning, it wasn't clear if the pumps had been
activated during the storm; I'd be interested to know if that happens.