[RP TownTalk] Arts Festival - WOW!

Alan Thompson and Sarah Wayland twacks at his.com
Fri May 16 00:14:33 UTC 2008

I just wanted to say how fabulous the Arts Festival was. It was a
glorious day, the exhibitors were varied and interesting, the event
was well-organized, and I got to see lots of my favorite people!
Dwight Holmes told me that official estimates had over 600 adults
attending - if you add kids there were probably 800 people there! Wow!

Thanks to the Riverdale Arts Council for all the hard work they did
to make it happen. It was a great event, and made me proud to live in
Riverdale Park.

-Sarah