[RP TownTalk] Judy Norsigian @ Book Nook Bookstore

A H teatimebelle at yahoo.com
Sun May 18 17:55:03 UTC 2008

Hi All,

  I am excited to announce that the lead researcher on Our Bodies, Ourselves: Pregnancy and Birth, Judy Norsigian is coming to the Book Nook Bookstore on Tuesday, May 27  from 7:00pm-8:00pm for a book release party that will include book signings and stimulating discussion on this vital issue.

  Our Bodies Ourselves, the organization that for almost 40 years has provided indispensable information on women's health and sexuality, has published a new book, Our Bodies, Ourselves: Pregnancy and Birth. The new book addresses the questions and needs of women during pregnancy, childbirth, and the “fourth trimester” of early motherhood.

  This event is free and open to all. If you are interested in purchasing a copy of the book to have it signed by the author please call or email me so that I have enough on hand.

  Thanks

  Angelisa
  Book Nook Bookstore
  Arts District Hyattsville