[RP TownTalk] Tonight - Shop, Eat, Drink and Say: TFKPG! at Franklin's

annelbv annelbv at yahoo.com
Mon May 19 19:04:01 UTC 2008

You have enjoyed watching the kids riding their bikes in the Hyattsville Parade and/or you know what good Trips For Kids PG does around the area, then come and support TFK by shopping, eating and/or drinking at Franklin's tonight!

Please mention that you support TFK PG at the register for 20% of proceeds to be donated to the Youth Nature Bike Programs.

I will be there with my kids from 5pm onward. Come say Hi!

I hope to see all of you there.

Those who registered for Bike To Work Day on Friday and didn't make it because of the rain or some other (edited text) excuse, I will bring the extra tee shirts there to distribute. Come and get'em!

Cheers,

Anne

Note: forwarded message attached.