[RP TownTalk] purple line hearing info to pre-register to testify

Vernon Archer varcher at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 12:21:14 UTC 2008

Dear neighbors,

I want to forward the following information to you regarding the Purple Line
hearings that are happening over the next couple of weeks.  If you would
like to personally testify there is information below that will tell you how
to sign up.

The town will be taking an official position this evening at the Legislative
Session.  The basic outline of our position that I expect the council to
pass advocates: 1) light-rail over the bus; 2) stations be positioned to
best serve our residents as opposed to those commuting into Riverdale Park
to work;  and 3) layout along Kenilworth Avenue that least interrupts
automobile and pedestrian traffic.
Best wishes,

Vern