[RP TownTalk] Apologies for approving through electioneering message

Bruce Wernek bruce.wernek at mindspring.com
Tue Nov 4 01:01:13 UTC 2008

Alan

Your fired.

Donald Trump

-----Original Message-----
From: towntalk-bounces at riverdale-park.org
[mailto:towntalk-bounces at riverdale-park.org] On Behalf Of Alan Thompson and
Sarah Wayland
Sent: Monday, November 03, 2008 7:16 PM
To: towntalk at riverdale-park.org
Subject: [RP TownTalk] Apologies for approving through electioneering
message

I would like to apologize for approving a message earlier today that is
electioneering.  My cold and associated lack of sleep made me less careful
than I should have been, and I approved through four messages about events
at
UTC, three of which were fine.  The fourth, whose subject line I didn't read

first, was not.  Again, I apologize, and will do my best to be better in the

future.

Regards,

Your list admin,

Alan Thompson