[RP TownTalk] not much of a wait at the polls

Nancy Augustine nya_md at verizon.net
Tue Nov 4 15:25:38 UTC 2008

Neighbors -
When I got to Riverdale Park Elementary School, just before 10am, there were
only a four people ahead of me in line, and my wait was very short. A bunch
of people arrived before I left, maybe 15 in line just after 10am.  Still it
looked like things were moving smoothly and quickly. It appeared that all of
the polling stations are working. So GO VOTE!!!!

FYI, most of the local offices are uncontested. There are a number of bonds
on the ballot, which you can vote to approve or disapprove. There is also
the question on whether to allow slot machines.

Nancy A