[RP TownTalk] Gifford's - It's that time of year again...

Lynda Lynn lal at utcmail.net
Mon Nov 10 14:45:45 UTC 2008

Hi folks!
Whether we like it or not, are ready or not, we are on the verge of the holiday gift-giving season.   I began this email launching into boring sales-pitch but then I remembered that I am not in sales anymore!  Yay!  Well I am, but you know what I mean.
Instead, I just want you to take a look at the attached flyer and let me know if you are interested.  Client, Co-Worker, Family or Friend - we (i.e. Gifford's) seriously have gifts that rock.  People love 'em, that's the bottom line.  They taste great, look expensive (but are so not) and are different than anything else out there.

So take a look and let me know.  No pressure :)

Thanks!  Cheers!

p.s. pass it on....

Megan E. Molloy
Director of Marketing
Gifford's Ice Cream & Candy Co.
800.708.1938 ext 712 office
202.271.7087 mobile
www.giffords.com
Please join our group on Facebook:  "Gifford's Ice Cream & Candy Co"

Lynda Lynn
Marketing Project Manager
University Town Center
6525 Belcrest Road, Suite 300