[RP TownTalk] Veteran's Day Greetings!

ABragg7393 at aol.com ABragg7393 at aol.com
Tue Nov 11 19:35:40 UTC 2008

The town remembrance for our Veterans was held today at the Veteran's
Memorial in Town Center.  Thank you to the Mayor and all who put this event
together. Mr. King played a beautiful rendition of The  Star Spangled Banner and Rev.
Slye asked God to Bless all of us along with  the Veterans. I was surprised
at the sparse turnout on such a beautiful  day.
Tonight during my prayers, I'll be thanking God for our town and  all the
good people who make it a good place to live.  Amen.

Holiday needs. Search Now.
-aol-search/?ncid=emlcntussear00000001)