[RP TownTalk] Riverdale Firefighters

lamphs at aol.com lamphs at aol.com
Tue Nov 25 14:34:48 UTC 2008

I wanted to thank Sue Collins for posting the note about the two Riverdale firefighters.? As Sue mentions, we are keeping our website up to date as to the firefighter's conditions.? (www.riverdalevfd.org).

The house fire occurred just outside of Riverdale Park's town limits in a typical house found in this area.? These firefighters were doing their jobs.? One of those jobs was?ensuring that there were not any rescue of victims who may not have made it out of the house.

Please continue to check the website for updates.? If you have any questions, please contact Chief Ryan (riverdalefirechief7 at gmail.com) or myself (lamphs at aol.com).

Steve Lamphier