[RP TownTalk] Music on the Plaza - Wednesday, October 15th, 2008

Lynda Lynn lal at utcmail.net
Mon Oct 13 18:42:14 UTC 2008

Please join us at University Town Center this Wednesday, October 15th, from 5 to 8 PM as we present Toto Rivera as we continue our musical tribute to Hispanic Heritage month.  Columbian musician Toto Rivera has been performing a fantastic mix of Latin, Gypsy, and American music for over 20 years and has performed extensively in the Washington, DC area.

Toto Rivera and his band will also be our last performance of the season for our Wednesday Music on the Plaza series.  We look forward to seeing you next spring for our Music on the Plaza series.

Thank you to all who have come out to listen and enjoy the music.

Lynda Lynn
Marketing Project Manager
University Town Center
6525 Belcrest Road, Suite 300