[RP TownTalk] Event to prevent foreclosure

Vernon Archer varcher at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 18:20:07 UTC 2008

Friends and neighbors,

I received the information below from Donna Edwards office and want to pass
it on in the hope of helping anyone in the area that is faced with losing
their home.

Best wishes,

Vern

Mururu, Kinya to me
show details 4:09 PM (22 hours ago) Reply

Greetings,

Congresswoman Edwards is hosting a housing foreclosure event.  The purpose
of the event is to assist homeowners and tenants with issues related to
housing foreclosures. We hope to see you and your constituents at the
event.  If you have any questions, please contact our office at
301-773-4094.

"Save your Home"
Hosted by

 CONGRESSWOMAN DONNA F. EDWARDS (D-MD)

THURSDAY, OCTOBER 30, 2008
9:00 a.m. to 1 p.m.

LOCATION
Prince George's County Sports and Learning Complex
8001 Sheriff Road
Landover, MD 20785
(301) 583-2400

Homeowners and tenants will learn about legal rights, foreclosure prevention
strategies, and what to do if they are behind in their mortgage payments, in
default, have received a foreclosure notice, or are in post foreclosure
status.

Bring ALL paperwork related to your current and former mortgages including
loan application, settlement paperwork, and lender statements; ALL
foreclosure notices or threats of foreclosure, if any, received AND your
monthly household budget.  Pre-registration guarantees free individual
consultation with an attorney or housing counselor. We want to ensure that
we have enough service providers on-site, so please register your attendance
by emailing your name to 4mdDistrict at mail.house.gov or by calling
301-773-4094.

Questions may be directed to the Office of Congresswoman Donna Edwards
301-773-4094/202-225-8699.

I. Kinya Mururu
Constituent Service Representative
Office of U.S. Congresswoman Donna F. Edwards, MD-04
9200 Basil Court, Suite 221
Largo, Maryland 20774

301.773.4094
301.925.9694 fax