[RP TownTalk] THIS SATURDAY! Riverdale Park Ward One Block Party - 46th Street - Noon to 6pm

Heather Blanchard heather.blanchard at me.com
Thu Oct 30 13:30:54 UTC 2008

WARD ONE BLOCK PARTY & COMMUNITY FUNDRAISER

Just a reminder that THIS SATURDAY Ward One will be hosting its block
party from Noon - 6pm on 46th Street (between Riverdale Rd and Oliver
Street near Rte. 1).

There will be live music and art activities for the children!
Neighbors will be bringing a potluck dish or a baked good to share and
sodas will be sold for donations to create community activities like a
Screen on the Green for next summer!

Many thanks to Lou King for donation of a PA System (and his
unwavering assistance!) and to the members of the Riverdale Park Arts
Council  especially Marc Molino and Marita Novicky for having such
great ideas bringing the arts to the event for the kids!

Its not to late to volunteer! We have 2 tables which could be used to
promote community activities right here in Riverdale. If you would
like more information on how to help, please contact me.

If you come by please bring a potluck dish or baked good. Don't forget
to bring a few dollars to support your neighbors in their efforts to
create new community activities for all of us in Riverdale Park!

Hope to see you on Saturday!

Heather