[RP TownTalk] Handyman and Tree Trimmer recommendations?

Patrick McGann mcgann_patrick at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 7 17:54:16 UTC 2008

Hi,

When Hannah moved through the area, a large tree branch fell on our front porch and so we need it repaired. Does anyone have any recommendations for a good handyman willing to do work in the Riverdale area?

Also, does anyone have any recommendations for a good tree trimming service, since we'll need to have something done with the tree the branch feel off of?

Thanks for any help you're able to provide.

Pat