[RP TownTalk] Cat/house sitter?

Jonathan & Jessica Ebbeler ebbelerj at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 18:47:34 UTC 2008

Hello,

We are looking for someone in the area that would be interested in checking
in on our (5) cats, playing with them a bit, refilling their food and water,
and cleaning their litter boxes every 2-3 days for two weeks.  We would also
like it if our indoor and outdoor plants could be watered.  Jonathan is
working in Florida and Jessica will be out of the country for work.  We
would of course pay for each visit.  Are there any responsible kids or cat
lovers in the neighborhood that would be interested, or does anyone know of
anyone who might to do this?  Please email or call us.
--
Jonathan & Jessica Ebbeler
4711 Oliver Street
ebbelerj at gmail.com