[RP TownTalk] Exciting events @ Riverdale Park Farmers Market this fall

Jim Coleman rpkfarmmkt at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 01:54:42 UTC 2008

The following Thursdays from 3pm to 7pm will offer these exciting events:

Don't miss our first annual Fall Plantathon on Sept. 25, where we'll
have four vendors to help you with your Fall chores.

Jack Creek Plants will be on hand with their bedding plants for the
Fall. Green and Sticky will be offering native plants to improve the
adaptability and authenticity of your plant life. Ferry Landing Farm
will be offering Hostas and other perennials. Green Worm Girl, our
newest Young Entrepreneur vendor, will be offering compost bins and
the worms that make them work, as well as educating us on the value of
composting.

Harvest Fest on October 2 will have two great musicians, balloon
animals, a juggling stilt walker, and a moon bounce for the kids.

--
Thanks,

Jim Coleman
Market Coordinator