[RP TownTalk] Query

Gerald King Gerald at geraldking.com
Mon Sep 22 04:41:19 UTC 2008

I might add to Dwight's comments about the 9:04 train, the senior rate
for a round  trip ticket is $4.00. The penalty for purchasing at Union
Station is only if you board the train without first purchasing a
ticket. Sometimes it is hard to get to the ticket booth before your
train leaves, and you just get on the train without a ticket. For that
you will pay a full round trip fare.
Good to hear from you Ann,
Gerald King