[RP TownTalk] Free furniture

Regina Kreger regina at kreger.net
Tue Sep 30 21:56:02 UTC 2008

Neighbors,

I picked up a couple of twin extra-long bed frames (no mattress) and a
couple of dressers from Terrapin Trader, and then I changed my mind and
decided to get new stuff instead of used.  I only paid $20 each for the
beds and $24 each for the dressers.  Anyone who wants them can have them
for free, or for half what I paid for them if you're feeling rich :-) .
They'll be in my driveway.  The dresser drawers all open and close
easily, they're solid and sturdy, just dinged and -- well, you know,
used dorm furniture.

I'm at 5903 Cleveland Ave., (240) 494-6742.

Cheers,
Regina