[RP TownTalk] Free Haunted House this weekend.

JayRite at aol.com JayRite at aol.com
Tue Sep 30 15:32:38 UTC 2008

Once again we are proud to present GoatMan Hollow haunted attraction at the
old John C. Dorsey Building. This is the 3rd year that this nationally
recognized Halloween attraction has been located in Riverdale's own Town Center.

Riverdale's own GoatMan Hollow was a featured Haunted Attraction on last
seasons "America's Scariest Halloween Attractions" on the Travel Channel,
(see you tube video segment - _http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlKjtsW3jZU_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlKjtsW3jZU) ),  that not only brought national
recognition to the event itself, but to our own  beloved community.
This event is not only well recognized and attended by folks and  enthusiasts
from all over the country, but it was primarily created as, and  continues to
be an all volunteer fundraising event for the Riverdale Volunteer  Fire
Department. The volunteer cast and crew is made up mostly of  residents right here
in the Riverdale, College Park, and Hyattsville  communities.

Because of that, we also make the opening weekend of each season free to  all
members of the town of Riverdale. And this season is no exception. We will
be free to all residents of Riverdale on Friday October the 3rd, and Saturday
October the 4th. Just bring proof of residency, (drivers licence, phone bill,
whatever) and come on in! It's that easy.

Also, please know that we are always looking for more adult volunteers. We
have a full crew and plenty of junior actors, but we could use more
enthusiastic adults that would enjoy scaring their neighbors. Send me an email  or just
come on by. We're there almost around the clock until opening now. Just  come
around through the gate in the back.

Also, the address for the Dorsey building is 6100 Rhode Island Ave. in the
town center, and our website is _www.goatmanhollow.com_
(http://www.goatmanhollow.com)

Hope to see you, and tell your neighbors!
Jay and Jenny Wright
11 year Riverdale residents and co-founders of GoatMan Hollow Theatrical
Haunted attraction