[RP TownTalk] F4 buses

Lou King lking at knob.com
Wed Apr 1 03:55:43 UTC 2009

One of the things mentioned was driver training. Saw an example of the
problems they are having this evening.

After hearing air brakes squeaking again and again I finely got up to
see what was going on and saw a Metro bus pulling out of Geppetto's
parking lot.

I didn't see what happened but I'm guessing the east bound driver
"forgot" to turn onto Baltimore Ave and had an Oh-'darn' moment when he
got to my house.