[RP TownTalk] F4 Buses

Lou King lking at knob.com
Thu Apr 2 04:14:35 UTC 2009

The F4 is a big bus. Not sure a turn at Queensbury and Rhode Island and
Oliver are physically possible. Just watching pickups and SUVs is funny
enough. Losing half the parking on Oliver could also be an issue for some.

How about temporarily using the Ride On to get out of town and switch to
the F4 if needed.

That seems obvious to someone that doesn't commute, seldom rides the
bus, nor knows the schedules. I also remember reading somewhere that
there is an upper limit to how many mode changes a commuter will
tolerate. As I remember 4 changes is about the limit; as in walk to the
bus, bus to train, then a bus and walk to office. So walk : bus : bus :
train : bus : walk may not be acceptable.

Lou