[RP TownTalk] Council Member Eric Olson April E-News Letter

Cranky old Coot lking at knob.com
Sun Apr 5 16:31:33 UTC 2009

Once upon a time in Riverdale Park, there were enough publicly active
residence who felt they had time to serve, that there were more than one
candidate for an office.

Even then candidates seemed to have taken the Hippocratic oath when
commenting on topics.

COC
P.S my apologizes to Melissa for the direct email (can't believe I did
that twice!)