[RP TownTalk] Change in moderation for Town Talk

Vernon Archer varcher at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 11:16:42 UTC 2009

Dear subscribers,

I wish to share some news with you regarding out list.  First Alan Thompson
is stepping down as moderator of the list. Please join me in thanking him
for his service in the often difficult job of insuring subscribers' needs
are met, civility is maintained online, and town policy is enforced.

Next please join me in welcoming our new moderator Dwight Holmes and thank
him for agreeing to fulfill this essential roll. Many of you know Dwight in
person and I'm sure all of you know him from his many thoughtful and
informative posts to the list over the years.

Best wishes,

Vern

--
Vernon Archer, Mayor