[RP TownTalk] notification of Municipal election candidates

Lou King lking at knob.com
Fri Apr 10 20:21:56 UTC 2009

Lou King wrote, On 4/10/2009 3:19 PM:
> Dwight Holmes wrote, On 4/10/2009 1:45 PM:
>> As of this writing, I don't see any notification on the website as to
>> who the candidates are; nor has there been the mentioned notification
>> of same via the Town Announce e-mail list.  (Lou King, Deputy
>> Election Judge, did post the names here on TownTalk last night, but
>> only the names.)  Thanks.
> I see the error of my ways. I did not coordinate with Dwight before I
> copied here the information on the Town Hall door. I will try not to
> make that mistake again.
After a cooler review of the documents Dwight referenced, I see no
required time frame for when the election information _must_ be on Town
Announce or the website.

So I assume that Dwight's posting was just a reminder. I am sure that on
Monday, or some time there after, town staff will comply with the
requirement to provide the information.  Sense all of the candidates are
incumbents, with the exception of Mr Rivas, Ward #5, you can find
contact information in the Town Crier or the Town website. But I'm sure
you know that.

Lou