[RP TownTalk] Town center dog-friendly dining?

OurDollMom at aol.com OurDollMom at aol.com
Sat Apr 11 15:22:36 UTC 2009

As far as I know that Panini Gourmet Sandwich
Shop is still on and we look forward to them
coming.  Emily

PS:  45 years ago there was a little French Cafe
in Georgetown with outside tables/chairs - my little
Pekinese had a birthday supper/party there - just me
and Sheba - we ate snails together.  they fixed a
cupcake with candle, sang to her & we had a great
time with everybody.  She had ribbons in her hair
& pretty new matching collar with diamonds- The
waitress tied a white napkin around her neck.
Everybody sitting around joined in the fun with her.
I carried her in my straw purse everywhere.

In a message dated 4/11/2009 10:59:57 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Euniverz at aol.com writes:

>From a DC list I'm on...

Someone inquired whether anyone on the list knew of a restaurant with an
indoor or partially enclosed outdoor area in which/on which someone can enjoy
 human dining with a canine at his or her feet.  The response  was
_______________________________
> DC Restaurants in the Dupont/Logan Circle that have allowed my dogs  to
sit
> outside while we ate:
>
> Rosemary Thyme
>  Mandu
> Commissary
> Rice

and

> Commissary actually sells doggie treats for your dogs on their  menu.>
________________________________

I remember hearing on this list that a cafe would be opening in Town
Center that would have a outdoor dining area that we can walk to and enjoy  with
dogs in tow.  Is there an update on that?

Adrianne Lefkowitz
Riverdale Park

processing  only

For more  information about Riverdale Park, visit
http://www.riverdaleparkmd.info

**************Feeling the pinch at the grocery store?  Make dinner for $10
or less. (http://food.aol.com/frugal-feasts?ncid=emlcntusfood00000001)