[RP TownTalk] Fw: My avon walk 2009 washington dc

Holly Moreland hpmoreland at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 15 19:23:05 UTC 2009

 Date: Wednesday, April 15, 2009, 3:11 PM
 Hi everyone, I'm walking in the Avon walk in washington
 dc on May 2 and 3.  I realize I have a late start on my fund
 raising, But it's for a great cause.  Please consider
 supporting me in raising my $1800 plus contribution. To
 donate got to www.avonwalk.com .  Select donate and fill in
 my name holly moreland.  There you can donate to my walk and
 find information on the fight against breast cancer.  Have a
 blessed week.  Thanks for your support.      Holly Moreland