[RP TownTalk] Visitor in need of a room

Vernon Archer varcher at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 01:43:22 UTC 2009

Friends and neighbors,

As many of you know Riverdale Park is sister cities with Ipala Guatemala.
Several officials from Ipala are visiting Riverdale for Earth Day and other
activities in the near future.  Because of some last minute changes we are
in need of a host for one of our guests.  She is highly educated and lived
in the US for almost a decade before returning to teach at the national
university of Guatemala.  I have found her a wonderful companion and wish I
could accommodate her too.

It is rather last minute unfortunately, the visitors arrive Friday at around
9 and will leave Wednesday morning.  Much of their time will of course be
taken up with activities around the area.

If you are interested in hosting please contact me off line, and know both
she and I will be very grateful.

Vern

--
Vernon Archer, Mayor