[RP TownTalk] Fwd: [RP Town Announce] Message from DPW

Alice Ewen Walker alice at ewenwalker.com
Thu Apr 16 15:18:22 UTC 2009

A little more background for those who want it ...
The 'spring cleanup' announcement from DPW refers to the Town's annual
invitation to residents to get rid of as much junk as they want and to put
it out curbside for DPW to remove. The Town receives one day of free tipping
fees from the county to encourage residents to get rid of items that may
have accumulated in their basements and attics - so this Friday evening is a
great time to do some spring cleaning and put unwanted items out to the
curb.  Participating will help the Town's wallet too, since anything we
dispose of on Saturday will be free of charge to the Town.  DPW will pick up
the items this Saturday morning.
- Alice

Alice Ewen Walker

--