[RP TownTalk] Recommendations Needed: Roofer and Pest Control

Jenni Pompi jpompi at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 15:27:53 UTC 2009

We need to have some repairs done to the roof of our home.  Some of it is
just basic shingle replacement, but there is also some structural work that
needs to be done on the roof of our back porch.  We'd appreciate some
recommendations of area roofers that are fair and quick.

We also have an unfortunate ant problem this year and would like
recommendations of pest control companies, particularly environmentally
friendly ones, as we have small children.

You can reply to me off list at jpompi at gmail.com

Thanks in advance,

Jenni Pompi
Queensbury Rd.

--
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere." - Martin Luther
King, Jr.