[RP TownTalk] surveyor's markers at the gosling pond

Vernon Archer varcher at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 15:12:59 UTC 2009

Adrianne,

The university owns the property north of the pond.  They have presented
several possible uses for it, though nothing has ever gotten far enough
along to call genuine proposals.  One, and what seems to be the most likely
at this point, is a cancer research center/facility.  The other possibility
is a hotel.  Both are generally in line with existing zoning.  I would be
surprised if any formal proposal were forthcoming in the short term.

Best wishes,

Vern

--
Vernon Archer, Mayor